Thursday, January 9, 2014

Self Introduction


Welcome to my blog!



I am a student in GLPS camp in South Korea. I was born in the capital Seoul, and am still living there. When I was in the 4th and 5th grade, I went to Chapel Hill, North Carolina in the U.S. for 1 and a half years. There I found my hobby, reading, and came to choose my favorite clothe brand. When I came to Korea, I found school mate and uni as my favorite school supply companies. My favorite color is mint green.
 My favorite food is fruits. I like every fruit especially kiwis, raspberries, and all sorts of berries and tropical fruits except grapefruits. I'm currently 13 years old and now graduating elementary school in Mapo, Seoul. My favorite thing to do is sleeping and eating because it does not require energy as well as thinking. 
I hope you enjoy my blog and have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I also love to eat and to sleep. I sometimes feel that meeting basic needs is the most important aspect of my life... :p
    Great that you put pictures on your posting. It helps me to understand your self-introduction better! I hope you keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to know about you... Ha!

    ReplyDelete